Refrigeration Plant Operator [Ed. 3]
Refrigeration Plant Operator (Ed. 3) (RPO)
This product is also available as an eBook
The Refrigeration Plant Operator Texts (Ed. 3) content follow the syllabus structure to prepares students to challenge the SOPEEC inter-provincial Refrigeration Operator Certificate of Competency. This syllabus is shared with the Ontario Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) Refrigeration Operator B Operating Engineer Certification. Please verify the edition recommended by your educator and certifying body.
This two-volume Edition includes 12 months unique access to additional online resources including both learning media & computer graded Self-Assessments.
- New Edition Features and Upgrades include:
- Expanded focus on Safety topics
- Updated figures and organization of subject matter
- New template
- Latest codes, standards, and regulations
- Clarification and corrections
- End-of-chapter questions with online answer guides
- Twelve months of access to online learning media and self-assessments
- Introductory information and concepts
- Communications and maintenance
- Pumps, compressors, lubrication, and water treatment
- Refrigeration, HVAC, and environmental systems
The self-assessments include:
- Chapter Tests
- Comprehensive (Part 1, Part 2) Tests
- Important Note: Refrigeration Plant Operator Edition 3 and the Refrigeration Plant Operator Edition 2.0 set are the only single source of learning materials approved by both IPECC and SOPEEC to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for:
- The inter-provincial Refrigeration Operator Certificate of Competency examinations
- The TSSA Refrigeration Operator Class B Operating Engineer Certification examination
An addendum covering additional topics on Ammonia Refrigeration Safety is available at no extra cost as an eBook.