3rd Class Textbook Set [Ed. 2.5]
3rd Class Textbook Set (Ed.2.5)
The Power Engineering Third Class textbook set is designed for Fourth-Class Power Engineers who wish to advance their careers, upgrade their knowledge, and prepare for the third-class certification exams.
Features and upgrades:
- Sixteen months of access to online learning media and self-assessments
- New template
- Latest codes, standards, and regulations
- Clarification, and corrections
- Applied mechanics and material sciences
- Boiler design, construction, operation, maintenance, and ancillary equipment
- Controls and instrumentation
- Pumps and compressors
- Prime movers
This four-volume set (Ed. 2.5) and the Power Engineering Third Class Edition 2.0 set are the only single source of learning materials approved by both IPECC and SOPEEC to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the Third-Class Power Engineer Certificate of Competency Examinations.