4th Class Textbook Set - Part A [Ed. 3.5]
This product is available as an eBook.
The Fourth Class Power Engineering Edition 3.5 textbooks are designed for entry-level Power Engineers who are preparing to challenge Part A and Part B of the SOPEEC Inter-Provincial Fourth Class examinations (2017 Revised Syllabus). This set of learning materials contains twelve 3-hole punched unit-based books.
These books feature:
- Up-to-date content
- Full-colour illustrations
- Pull-out assignment sheets with questions
- Cross-referenced technical glossary terms and definitions
- Numerous context-embedded Self Tests
- Margin icons to enhance the learner experience
- Perfect-binding (no coils)
Important Note: The following sets are the only single source set of learning materials approved by both IPECC & SOPEEC to meet the Syllabus & Curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the 4th Class National Certification Examinations:
- Fourth Class Part A (Ed. 3.5)
- Fourth Class Part A (Ed. 3)
- Fourth Class Part B (Ed. 3)