Preparatory Math Topics for Power Engineering
Preparatory Math Topics for Power Engineering provides a comprehensive review and validation of the math skills required for the success of those entering or re-entering the Power Engineer certification process. The content is appropriate for those studying entry level Power Engineering courses, such as:
- Fifth Class Power Engineering
- Fourth Class Power Engineering
- Refrigeration Plant Operator
- Limited Power Engineer’s (Fireman)
- Special Boiler Operator
As well, this volume is a great math refresher for those studying for their next-higher class of Power Engineering.
This book provides several new features that are also in the PanGlobal Fourth Class Edition 3 texts:
- Margin references to formulae found in the PanGlobal Academic Supplement Edition 2.0
- Numerous Self-Tests, located within the context of the supporting text
- Comprehensive pull-out Knowledge Exercises, organized by chapter and objective, suitable for use as hand-in assignments
- Additional, in-book, lined pages for note-taking, rough sketches, or calculations
- Perfect bound and three-hole punched for convenience and portability.