All online payment systems are for Retail purchases only. To receive Educator pricing information, please contact Customer Service by submitting a Support Ticket on the website homepage.
Online purchase of PanGlobal products:
- To purchase print or eBook materials, choose the appropriate category and selections from the Texts & Collections list
- Review titles and all options. Click on any title for specific Product Details, then select the desired product(s) and add to cart for purchase.
- You will be required to create a profile on our website prior to purchase or to apply discount coupons. Once a profile has been created, login will be required to complete a purchase.
- Check your cart contents carefully prior to proceeding to Checkout. Once an online order is successfully processed, additional items may not be added to the initial order.
- Ensure that any Discount Coupon codes (in Product Details) have been applied for all Collection Purchases.
- Purchases can be made by VISA, Mastercard, VISA debit or from a PayPal Account, however it is not necessary to have a PayPal Account.
- Alternative payment accepted is by bank certified cheque. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-256-8193 - Extension 1 during business hours or submit a support ticket found on the website home page.
- Once payment has been validated and inventory confirmed, a confirmation of your order and tracking information will be provided via email.
Educator or Corporate Orders
- When ordering on behalf of an Educator or Company, the following process is required:
- Complete and submit a Credit Application for approval.
- Upon approval, Customer Service will provide current pricing and information to customers.
- Eligibility is restricted to Approved educational institutes (not-for profit, government funded), commercial bookstores (established primarily to support an approved educational institute) and Government entities.
- Please submit all purchase orders to email@example.com to ensure processing.
- All confirmed orders submitted by Purchase Order will be invoiced following delivery.
- Invoice requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, Contact Customer Service at 1-866-256-8193 - Extension 1 during business hours or submit a support ticket found on the website home page.